What's new

Anyone looking to attend Evo from the UK, very good flight deals currently available from Manchester

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
evo.jpg

I sure hope this in the right forum.

I've been keeping a watchful eye on flights to Vegas for a while now waiting for a good deal and patience has indeed paid off. Found some amazing offers on flights from Manchester, depending on your travel inside the UK days may vary but I've put in an example below.

Flying out Thursday the 10th of July and returning on the 14th. This way you won't have to miss any top 8 on the Sunday.

Return flights starting at £593, direct flight from Manchester to Vegas. Flight time = 10 hours 20 mins
1 Stop coming back which is Atlanta, flight time for return = 13 hours 20 mins.

This is easily the best one I've found so far, there are others in this sort or price range (some push a little over £600) but they have horrendous flight times, you're looking at 25+ hours with multiple stops. That said, over the past few weeks I was seeing the exact same flight times with fees in the £900-£1,000 range so if you're cool with spending around 12 hours more in airports to save £400 then you could go with these.

Can't imagine these will stick around long and I have been checking on this stuff regularly for months and this is way beyond anything I thought I would find.

Found this using http://www.travelup.co.uk/ - Don't miss out!

promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
That's an excellent deal. Maybe if I was patient enough I could have exploited this but already booked the flights. At the same time I'm also based in the south east..

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Good scouting man. I'm not interested in going this year (in my personal opinion, this year's EVO lineup is possibly the weakest since it's inception), but certainly worth the treck to Manchester if you're not local.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
There's a fairly high chance Mustard and I won't be able to make it this year, our job will collide with it pretty hard.

We're looking at other US events to attend instead. Best of luck to the guys that can make it though!

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
There's a fairly high chance Mustard and I won't be able to make it this year, our job will collide with it pretty hard.

We're looking at other US events to attend instead. Best of luck to the guys that can make it though!
That sucks, would have been awesome if you guys could make it. Do you know if Foxy has booked anything yet? I remember seeing a post in Pig's online event thread that he was coming. I imagine he'd be interested in this if he hasn't finalised anything as of now.