What's new

Anybody main Jax?

Jobe

Noob
I pretty much play Jax exclusively. I think he's a really fun character to use. I've gone days without playing a single jax...but there'll be like 12 robosmokes

Although he's not on the site, Crazy Lebanese has a very good Jax. Crazy Dominicans Jax is very good as well. Me personally, I'm trying to get better with him.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
That was a joke, and he probably uses Ermac and doesn't even realize he's black! :wink:

Shock said:
That was a joke, and he probably uses Ermac and doesn't even realize he's black! :wink:
yo no way, he def parks his car on the lawn. didn't you see mk annihilation? i rest my case.

Jobe

Noob
yo shock. I actually found this website by randomly typing jobe22 on google. It took me to a post where you were talking about me and how I said you were cheap and I was saying sexy time and some other nonsense. I'd just like you to know that it was my roommate who played you and did that crap. I was actually telling him to give me the controller because I had seen vids of you on youtube.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Ah yes, I don't believe I said anything about you being cheap though. :wink:

ded

Elder God
jax is very fun to use against some characters (i personaly love to use him vs robots). i love to throw double/single fireball through rjabs or countering in corner ninjas teleport with that. improvizating punishers near the corner is neat too (aahpx2, dash punch, aalp, gotcha/etc). there are ton of misc scenarios against all characters but jax is veru vulnerable to juggles so thats why i think most people dont use him much.

as for someone specialize with him, prophet had an awesome jax from what i've heard

I can't play as Jax. I can't use anyone who has Block in one of their combos including Lui Kang. Plus, He Gets juggled so easily. I just don't like playing as him.

Derek

Noob
LuckyStarDC(DC Hustle 106) plays Jax. Very well I might add. I don't play Jax simply because of the fact that he looks like Carlton from The Fresh Prince.

l SuGaR l said:
LuckyStarDC(DC Hustle 106) plays Jax. Very well I might add. I don't play Jax simply because of the fact that he looks like Carlton from The Fresh Prince.
wtf? If anything, thats more reason to play as him.

*does the Carlton*

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I know he was in fact not timing the reverse counters, but that strategy is quite effective when applied. The amazing thing is just how many unblockable transport only teleports were in the match.