What's new

Question Anybody know of some PC mods for MK9?

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
It says to only use it in practise mode. Not sure if it will work in vs's mode, maybe?

Hit the key just after you select the 2nd character (your training dummy)
If you could try it out and let me know? I don't have access to the game atm.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Btw just a heads up, All the npc characters bar the boss characters have no super meter and cannot do any enhanced moves and some cant even do xray's. They really are crap, but the boss characters can be a little fun. Shao kahn is pretty cool. Infinite hammers and reset combos lol.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
If you could try it out and let me know? I don't have access to the game atm.
Affirmative! Works in ladder mode and 2 player vs mode! But in 2 player mode, only player 1 can be one of the npc characters..

Im sure once Tetzrep gets the game, he will implement the same features as the ps3 version. Still, this is a very good start!

The trainer works. But I noticed it tends to crash after a bout is completed in 2-player tag team matches. Player-2 cannot use the trainer either, only player one side is affected.

Also, the NPC's are naff. The Shaolin Monks NPS's were much better. Only the bosses are of any interest here.

dukemagus

THE Duke
and then... i've failed on visualising the textures, even reading the manual... shame on me

well, i'll make my request again. replace xbox's buttons images with playstation ones.

thank you kindly

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Boss Character Fatality's...

Shao Kahn
(Fatality 1)Double Down:Forward,Back,Forward,Back,FK
(Fatality 2)Home Run: Down,down,forward,back,FP
Babality:Back,back,down,FK
Stage Fatality:up up back FP

Goro
(Fatality 1) Torn Apart: Up,up,up,up,FP
(Fatality 2)Body and Limbs Rip: Up,up,up,up,BP
Stage Fatality:Back,down,forward,Block
Babality: Down,down,down,down,BK

Kintaro
(Fatality 1) Quad Rip: Up,up,up,up,FP
(Fatality 2) Reverse Rip: Up,up,up,up,BP
Stage Fatality: Forward, forward, down, BP
Babality= Unknown

Does anyone know which .xxx contains the pause menu command list for the characters and whether or not this is editable?

I'd like to change the bosses' command lists to incorporate their finishers...

Does anyone know which .xxx contains the pause menu command list for the characters and whether or not this is editable?

I'd like to change the bosses' command lists to incorporate their finishers...

I'd say have a look at ui_i_movelist.xxx and ui_i_movelist_n.xxx, as well as ui_i_pause_menuxxx and ui_i_pause_menu_n.xxx, going to have a peek myself now as well :)

^ Yeah. I checked those files- would the moves list displayed in-game be actual 2D textures, as distinct from editable .ini files or the like?

Sidebar:
Evo's on now - http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo2/popout - and apparently Ed Bane said he's "unhappy" with people modding his precious MKKE (Many Kabals and Kungs Edition ) and that modding "should stop"! lol!

What a douche, trying tell people what they can and cannot do to something THEY OWN. Drain bamage.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
^ Yeah. I checked those files- would the moves list displayed in-game be actual 2D textures, as distinct from editable .ini files or the like?

Sidebar:
Evo's on now - http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo2/popout - and apparently Ed Bane said he's "unhappy" with people modding his precious MKKE (Many Kabals and Kungs Edition ) and that modding "should stop"! lol!

What a douche, trying tell people what they can and cannot do to something THEY OWN. Drain bamage.
Is there video of boon talking about game modding?

^ Relayed from Steam. Didn't see it myself. Maybe you can go there and ask the guy who saw / heard it to tell you at what point it occurred (Evo Day-1) and skip to that point in the video, which should be stored (?) on Twitch...?

Not to rush anyone but just out of curiosity:
Has anyone been looking into possibly adding Kratos back in? I've searched around and haven't found anything relating to the idea...Seen quite a number of mixed opinions though. It would be interesting considering I never owned the PS3 version.
Thanks in advanced :)

Not to rush anyone but just out of curiosity:
Has anyone been looking into possibly adding Kratos back in? I've searched around and haven't found anything relating to the idea...Seen quite a number of mixed opinions though. It would be interesting considering I never owned the PS3 version.
Thanks in advanced :)

It is possible, but without the necessary tools to convert his files from PS3 to be PC compatible isn't easy. Secondly, some of the existing PC files also need to be altered to make some space for Kratos. So yeah, in a nutshell, it's possible, but you'll need be patient until he is available ;)

Not a problem :)
With all the news about the bosses and npcs I wasn't sure if Kratos was having trouble or was just being intentionally left in the dark :p
Anyway, keep up the great work everyone!

nipunb

Noob
I'm thinking of picking up this game on retail when it launches..
I've read on internet that you can't play the vs. mode against AI, is it true?
if it is true, is there a possibility to create a mod that will add this feature to the game??