What's new

Question - Shaolin Anybody Having Trouble Running After Ex Low Chakram in EO Beta?

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
So, playing EO Beta today...

It was late in the final round and the score is close...I'm playing against a GM Sub and they go for ice ball, I MB Low Chakram and see the opportunity to run in and grab or go for 50/50 to finish it.

I press to run and all I get is a forward dash. I'm like wtf? And they are able to run in and kill me before I can do much about it.

So I try it again the next game...and again..and again...same result

Anybody else having the same issue?

@xGunShow
@RM NoBrows
@TotteryManx
@stamatis
@gibster13
@Trustypatches
@other Shaolin users

Last edited by a moderator:

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
haven't noticed that, could be a rollback

playing on xbox beta though, one thing I have noticed is that half the time I input 34, db3 the only thing that comes out is 343 (as if the db did not register). I never have this problem on ps4, I have only noticed it on xbox (both before and after the beta). I'm not sure if it just relates to a difference in the pads, but it is very annoying

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
haven't noticed that, could be a rollback

playing on xbox beta though, one thing I have noticed is that half the time I input 34, db3 the only thing that comes out is 343 (as if the db did not register). I never have this problem on ps4, I have only noticed it on xbox (both before and after the beta). I'm not sure if it just relates to a difference in the pads, but it is very annoying
Did you turn off release check? Mine doesn't have that problem

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
Did you turn off release check? Mine doesn't have that problem
Yeah I turned if off a few sessions back, but I don't turn it off every time (I assumed that it would save my settings). I don't think it is release check though, as I have noticed that the problem actually occurs less when the ping is higher and the connection is not as good. Perhaps I am just inputting it too fast when the ping is low, but this problem has never happened to me on ps4 regardless of connection.

Darth Rambo

GT:DarthxXxRambo PSN:Darth__Rambo
Yea ive had that issue just figured it was me being used to online delay and not pressing the buttons at the right time. Generally what i do now is hold down block until is see the run animation start then release it accordingly