What's new

Anime discussion thread

OZombiePenguinO

Garbage, bro
Betcha don't know what this topic is for

I'll start by asking who's watched Blood+, and what their thoughts are

Favorite anime? Recommendations? Discuss.

CYracks

Command Grabber
I watched that back in the day when it was the only anime netflix had. I ran outta steam like 1/3rd of the way through.
I had some friends who kept watching, but I just didn't like it.

I've watched all of Dragon Ball, and I'm on episode 146 of Dragon Ball Z at the moment, it's going to take a while to watch the whole thing.

Other than that, I've tried to get into other anime's but they are just not of my interest.

Durarara.

Nuff said.
I'm not even kidding when I say that the only reason I watched that whole goddamn series was because of the soundtrack. I'm a sucker for vibraphones and every time I would start to want to leave the they would come and I would be powerless. They were so beguiling that they kept me around for the shitty second half.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Hokuto no Ken, DBZ, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop, flcl, Ghost in the shell, Lucky star, Gundam wing, Mobile suit Gundam, Gundam 00, Trigun.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Baka Gaijins -_-

My favorite Animes are Naruto, One Piece, Full Metal Alchemist.

How about that Itachi + Sasuke vs Kabuto guys, things are getting pretty heated! ANIME ^_^y

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Just got back into anime.

I've watched every DB, DBZ, GT, and all the movies. Watched all of pokemon until the end of generation 3, seen all the movies. Seen all the Yu-Gi-Oh episodes(Lawl). And finished Death note like a week ago.

Any good anime recommendations?