What's new

Angolan Final MK9 tournament of 2013 archives are now live.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Though not all the matches are interesting, i'm listing here the 4th last battles, which are definitely worth watching without getting much bored of lack of execution, pure mind games and patience:

Winners Finals

Losers Semis

Losers Finals

Grand Finals

All matches can be seen in the MkCasuals channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/MK9Casuals/videos

Furthermore, i wanted to tag the names below because they wanted to see these matches when i have announce my win a few weeks ago, specially because of BM-T and Vagney's Kabals progression, i sticked to my guns and worn out for this win, so i'm very glad to win this tournament.

@TONY-T
@RedRaptor10
@AssassiN
@SaJa
@AK L0rdoftheFLY
@MoonSpell
@R.E.O.
@STORMS
@GamerBlake
@ETC Mcfly
@MITDJT

Thank you all for the time taken

Last edited by a moderator:

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Congrats Eddy Wang guy, I remember you. Your skarlet's fun to play.
thanks, this year will have more, everyone seems to be getting ready to start strong, since all seeding points, battle logs and all are reseted.
so there is no one leading nothing at this moment, by the end of the year, its possible to have a new champion.

ryublaze

Noob
Finally got around to watching this. @Eddy Wang I'm really impressed with your Skarlet and how much it has evolved. Your reactions are amazing, you react to net with ex red dash, you teleport on reaction, you anti-air whenever possible, you hit confirm f4 red dash, all of it is on point. If there was a list of top Skarlets then you'd definitely be up there. Really great matches, the Cyrax MU is a tough one and it looks like you nailed it.

5:40 in grand finals that must be so heartbreaking xD

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
5:40 in grand finals that must be so heartbreaking xD
dude that part...
It took me a set to keep myself together again, i went to the match3 really salty and bitching all over the place, i had i'm there, i totally knew he was going for the tele, somehow on that time, the game lagged and my punish got delayed.

When he reseted the bracket i was repeating to myself "Don't lose your cool, don't lose your cool, you've got this, just play patient like in the winners finals"