What's new

"Almighty Neptune!" RM Mr Aquaman wins The Brightest Days #4

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
We actually had enough gathered this week to almost everyones surprise. With time approaching the late hour, just myself, srry, and sloth sit playing casuals. Until in about a 10minute span we found ourself with a 8 man bracket for injustice. From nothing came one of the hypest locals we have had.

Spoiler: Cupcakes

We begin this weeks Virginia local located in the depths of That Game Stores lounge accompanied by newly bought monster energy drinks and grandma's cookies. 8 men descended into a battleground ruled by dark creatures, purely black skinned gods, hitmen, purple demon bitches, and rats with wings. We start with random seeding shuffled 3 times and sent. Right off the bat we had a staple match here in southern va as Dark Steel faced nemesis Srryimwhte, never before beating him, and rarely taking a game. The cards were not in his favor on this night. But even so we look to losers as srry takes it 3-0 and moves on. Every 1st round was a 3-0. On the top side we saw TOTFC champ Zappa dominate a 3-0 victory over awkward sloth who is playing his second tournament with his actual pad! On the southern side we had mr aqua taking on srryimwhte, mr aqua to this point sticking to his god of war. As always it came down to the wire. As seen at every brightest days there was a stage select after every single game, because that's the MU to us. With every game coming down to the last hit this was by far the closest contest of the night with mr ares coming out 3-2 to play zapp in winners finals.

In losers came the hypest fight seen in brightest day history. Losers round 2, Awkward Sloth vs Dark Steel! We have been wanting to see some fight out of sloth for some time now and baby we got it. Hitting the screen were both players mains, Harley quinn vs hawkgirl (SQWUACK). In the back streaming room sat not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 commentators watching in amazement. Street fighter constantly checking on us due to the amount of screams and laughs had watching this. Awkward sloth comes out absolutely swinging with silly slides and cupcakes EVERYWHERE. As if channeling his inner top player, standing proud and astute. Akward Sloth let dark steel know he was here to play. In other news Zappa in typical black fashion mispronounces eliminated with ELEMONADED and is now everyone in the ares favorite saying. Game 2 comes along with simliar fashion as dark steel sat and flew into the cupcakes that were baking in the over known as Sloth's private hell. Sensing urgency and character crisis dark steel goes to another simliar she bitch demon seen here before, and manages to mount a comeback taking game 3. This would not falter the man, the mtth, the legend, the baker of va sloth. This man seemed out of gimmicks even to us but to surprise he had one more cupcake left in the bag. Carved with icing on the side, Dark Steel. Dark steel falls for the deception and finds himself full and with diabetes as cupcake coma took in as he is sent out of the tournament.

Winners finals, the TOTFC grand finals rematch. With no stubbornness holding him back Mr Aquaman scumbags the scene by going to the man that made him famous, Aquaman! With a 3-1 victory for Atlantis aquaman looked vengeful and would not falter. In losers we saw srryimwhte sinestro dawg all over cupcake hero sloth, and zappa brutalize srrys sinestro to make it back into the throne room. Already having gone through Raven and Green Lantern he goes with NW in grand finals. Aquaman would show no mercy as trident rush wins The Brightest Days #4.

The might of Atlantis

Results -

1. RM PTH Mr Aquaman (Aquaman, Ares)
2. Zappa (Raven, NW, Green Lantern)
3. RM PTH Srryimwhte (Deathstroke, Sinestro)
4. Awkward Sloth (Harley)
5. TH (NW, Lex, Bane}
5. GLV Dark Steel (HG, NW, Doomsday, Raven)
7. Black Justin (Green Lantern)
7. Negrodamus (Deathstroke)

Stream Archive - http://www.twitch.tv/k1ngz4ppa/b/570599926
Challonge - http://challonge.com/TGSISN

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Also next week is our tournament with sponsorships to TFC on the line! Will bump that thread tonight!

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
MrAquaman using...Aquaman?

About time this happened.

Also, whoever is Negrodamus...you need to go to a major and sport that name.
Well there are actually 2 black people named justin that signed up, and when the second one did I was like there is already a black justin in the bracket and he goes "WELL FUCK IT, I AM NEGRODAMUS!" and we were all done

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Y'all screaming from the other room scared me during my matches.

And you forgot to mention Yolo silly slide into super that I did on Zappa. That was the best part about my night.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Just watched the archives cause I wanted to hear what y'all where saying during my match with darksteel. Wtf you guys...

I should've stopped watching after that but then I heard my own voice uggggggghhhhh. I sound so bad

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Just watched the archives cause I wanted to hear what y'all where saying during my match with darksteel. Wtf you guys...

I should've stopped watching after that but then I heard my own voice uggggggghhhhh. I sound so bad
Accepting hearing yourself commentate or anything in that sense is a huge step foward in the FGC. And yeah we went HAM!