What's new

AK/EMPR Pig of the Hut wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at Atlanta Scraps #24!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Last Friday, the Atlanta FGC gathered at E-Motions to continue their crusade for the support of their favorite fighting games. Among them is the Injustice community, who have succeeded yet again in bringing you a tournament packed with memorable hype. The week before, @HomeLee1121 had established a two-win championship streak at the Scraps, but this time around, @AK Pig Of The Hut swiftly brought HomeLee to his knees and obtained revenge for his downfall. Following that, the classic clash between father and son continues with a Grand Finals that would not be forgotten by all who witnessed it, complete with a pop-off!

AK Pig of the Hut vs AK Dream Sword The Scraps 24 Grand finals   YouTube.png

And now that the fog of war has cleared, we would like to congratulate Pig of the Hut for regaining his throne at Atlanta Scraps! Truly, the Atlanta scene has leveled up tremendously, as you will discover from watching the included footage.

If you reside within the Atlanta area or somewhere near the vicinity, we invite you to come join us every Friday at the E-Motions game store for some fun and productive level-up sessions for your favorite games. And we are not just limited to fighting games, as indicated by the fact that a debut tournament was held for a newly released title, Mario Kart 8. For details, please PM @atlgamersociety.

Side-note, apologies for non-existent commentary in some of the matches. We were unaware that the mics had been deactivated by someone, LOL. :(

Final bracket results are here: http://ags.challonge.com/injusticescraps24

AK elitegoomba12 (The Joker) vs. AK RM XEN0M0RPH (Green Lantern)

AK Dream Sword (Raven) vs. AK RM GamerBlake (Batman)

BigBatez (Ares) vs. AK StormTheGates (Martian Manhunter)

AK RM HomeLee1121 (Bane and Batman) vs. AK StormTheGates (Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, and Superman)

AK Ace Universe (Sinestro) vs. AK/EMPR Pig of the Hut (Martian Manhunter)

AK Dream Sword (Raven) vs. AK/EMPR Pig of the Hut (Zod)

AK RM XEN0M0RPH (Green Lantern) vs. AK RM HomeLee1121 (Batman)

Winner's Finals - AK RM HomeLee1121 (Batman) vs. AK/EMPR Pig of the Hut (Zod)

AK Ace Universe (Sinestro) vs. AK RM GamerBlake (Batman)

AK RM XEN0M0RPH (Green Lantern) vs. AK RM GamerBlake (Batman and Aquaman)

AK RM XEN0M0RPH (Green Lantern) vs. AK Dream Sword (Raven)

Loser's Finals - AK RM HomeLee1121 (Bane) vs. AK Dream Sword (Raven)

Grand Finals - AK/EMPR Pig of the Hut (Zod) vs. AK Dream Sword (Raven)

Last edited:

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Can i make one suggestion. Put the Videos in spoilers so they dont each open up at the same time. O_O. My computer thanks you.

E

Eldriken

Can i make one suggestion. Put the Videos in spoilers so they dont each open up at the same time. O_O. My computer thanks you.
This should become the new standard to be honest. It really makes the site run like poo when you have a thread that has several videos.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
This should become the new standard to be honest. It really makes the site run like poo when you have a thread that has several videos.
Its when several videos/gifs/Pictures are on the same post/page. The site slows down to some extent. More so if your computer is somewhat old.

Anbu

AnbuSasukePro/KHAOTIC_ANBUx
Glass Sword is my favorite player to watch at the moment. Really hope he goes to MLG and more tournaments in general.