What's new

After a 3 year hiatus, West Coast Warzone 4 Returns (STARTS TOMORROW!)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
It's been three long years since the last "West Coast Warzone" tournament took place in California. We're pleased to tell you that the next installment for the West Coast event starts tomorrow, September 5-7 at the DoubleTree by Hilton @ Orange, California. The Injustice: Gods Among Us tournament action is set to take place this Saturday.

It's been a little while since we've seen any West Coast tournament action, so it will be very interesting to see how many veteran players still have what it takes to compete while new competitors are sure to enter the pools.

wcw4.png

Below is the schedule for the event: times in PST
*streams info coming soon - likely LevelUp via www.twitch.tv/leveluplive*

Schedule
Schedule (Subject to Change)

Friday:
12pm – Doors Open

2pm – Team Tournaments Start

Saturday:
Tournament Starts @ 10am

10am - 12pm: King of Fighters XIII Start (Till Top 8)

10am-12pm: Killer Instinct Pools, 2nd Stage (Till Top 8)

12pm – 4pm: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Pools (Till Top 8)

12pm – 3pm: Injustice Pools, 2nd Stage (Till Top 8)

3pm - 5pm: UNIEL (Till Top 8)

4pm – 9pm: Ultra Street Fighter 4 Pools (Till Top 32)

5pm – 8pm: Blazblue, 2nd Stage (Till Top 8)

5:00 - 8:00pm: Street Fighter 2: Super Turbo (Till Top 8)

8:00 - 8:30pm: Street Fighter 2: Super Turbo Continue? Tournament

8:30 - 9:30pm: Street Fighter 2: Super Turbo Top 8

9 – 10pm: Continue Tournament (All Games except for USF4 / UMvC3 which will be on casuals)

10 – 11:30pm: Continue Tournament (USF4 / UMvC3)

Sunday:
11am - 1pm - USF4 Top 32 - Top 16

1 – 3pm: Injustice Top 8

3:30 - 5:30pm: Nemo vs FilipinoChamp MM

6pm – 7:30pm: Marvel Top 8

7:45pm – 11:30pm: USF4 Top 16

Second Stage:

1 – 2pm: Killer Instinct Top 8

2 – 3:30pm: KOF XIII Top 8

3:30 – 5:15pm: UNIEL Top 8

5:30pm – 7:30pm: Blazblue Top 8

REMEMBER: All times PST
Source: https://www.westcoastwarzone.com/schedule

Attachments

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
East Coast is quickly falling under RM's reign of terror. I expect a similar fate to befall the West Coast! Do not disappoint me.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Will we get to see this tournament? Looking at the little information that 's available, seems like there's one stream and our pools run alongside Marvel pools.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I literally thought the same thing when I saw the stream schedule.
I feel like if Nemo gets the Lead early then he is going to win. Like if its 5-1 then hes got this. But if FChump stays even with him then he will be fine. I wonder if he will just go with his dorm team. Since Nemo has a lot of anti Jean tech. Or if Champ will play with Jean a few games to see if he is able to deal with her.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I feel like if Nemo gets the Lead early then he is going to win. Like if its 5-1 then hes got this. But if FChump stays even with him then he will be fine. I wonder if he will just go with his dorm team. Since Nemo has a lot of anti Jean tech. Or if Champ will play with Jean a few games to see if he is able to deal with her.
Last night I thought Nemo was using a different team then Nova spenc strange. I saw Vergil and was weirded out. Was that right?
Fchamp I should play his Dorm team in the beginning and Yolo with Phoenix to close it out.
I think Fchamp will take it by 2-3 games

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
It says "2nd Stage", that could mean just a secondary stage at the venue. Levelup might be the only ones streaming it looks like

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Last night I thought Nemo was using a different team then Nova spenc strange. I saw Vergil and was weirded out. Was that right?
Fchamp I should play his Dorm team in the beginning and Yolo with Phoenix to close it out.
I think Fchamp will take it by 2-3 games
I didnt see anything last night. If he doesnt play Nova, Spencer Strange then i will be confused.