What's new

Match Footage AFG vs Muffin Muggers

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
He's a really good player, and I have nothing bad to say about him.
As you can see from this video, he is clearly close competition to me.
He has amazing setups like:

Get hit by 2 4 from KL as Reptile -> Dash. What this does is using the negative frames you are at to legitimately escape the next hit, because frame data.

MuffinMugs
Pig Of The Hut

The one thing I did notice is that Bird Lao doesnt work against a dash happy Reptile.
Please exuse my crappy camera angle, thats the best I could get it at. It fell out of place near the end and I tried to pick my phone up with my mouth and record it, but it didnt work for shit haha.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Really?

No Chair and stack of books? Lean it on an action figure?

I remember Krayzie had a stack of Boxes and Leaned his fone on a roll of tape to record some of his shit.
I play on my bed, and the monitor is up against the wall, so the only thing I can realistically lean it on is my laptop, but if i so much as breathe it will fall off since the bed is soft and the laptops on top of some circle box thing. I tried my best :'( Fuck I even tried to record it with the phone in my mouth.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I play on my bed, and the monitor is up against the wall, so the only thing I can realistically lean it on is my laptop, but if i so much as breathe it will fall off since the bed is soft and the laptops on top of some circle box thing. I tried my best :'( Fuck I even tried to record it with the phone in my mouth.
I play on my bed too. It's a regular mattress though so if I put a box and stuff on it, it wouldn't fall too off easily.
If you have Goose Tape or something, you kan kreate like a little mount on your wall to put your phone on when you record.

Just Tape two vertical arcs on your wall so your fone kould fit and then just tape the middle of the arcs so your phone doesn't get taped and sticky when you put it in there.

(lol... At the last part..)

KootieLicious

DONT HATE!
I FOUGHT MUFF LAST WED IN A TYM ROOM HE WON MOST OF OUR FIGHTS HE AIGHT BUT HE IS FAR FROM GOOD I SWEAR I WOULD RATHER FIGHT A LAGGY FRAME TRAPPING CAGE THAN A LAGGY DASH SPAMMING REPTILE ANYDAY!MY 21 COULDNT EVEN PUNISH HIS LAGGY DASHING I GOT SICK AFTERWARDS AND NOW HATE THIS GAME MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF!

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Muffin gets a bad rep. I played him last week and expected salty hatemail, but instead he was super nice. Plus our connection was great. <3 the Muffin.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
He gets bad rep because he raves about his victories in an online setting, where his connection to most is pretty shitty.