What's new

Adam Apicella, 'We will open MLG Anaheim pass sales for Injustice next week.'

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
About a week ago was when our community received a little extra excitement up our sleeves. As Injustice: Gods Among Us and the players behind it evolve perhaps it came with no surprise that Injustice got picked up by Major League Gaming. With $7,500 in prizes... how can you go wrong? The love for MLG is returning and so are we!

Earlier today, Adam Apicella of MLG made sure to let everyone know that next week passes for MLG Anaheim will be going on sale. Who's hype?!

mlginj.jpg

Source: @MrAdamAp
Credit: @InjusticeGame

Attachments

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
I will do everything in my power to be there! Get ready for Zod and Fulgore.... and maybe Cyborg.

@Emperor DMS I think we should start compiling a roll call thread like the old days. We HAVE to cap this.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
I will do everything in my power to be there! Get ready for Zod and Fulgore.... and maybe Cyborg.

@Emperor DMS I think we should start compiling a roll call thread like the old days. We HAVE to cap this.

I will make a thread IMMEDIATELY after registration goes live. I don't care if I have to sneak to the bathroom during class and make it on the toilet. IT WILL BE DONE!

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
13 replies? where is the hype?

This tourney really needs to cap 128 before the "day-of"

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I will make a thread IMMEDIATELY after registration goes live. I don't care if I have to sneak to the bathroom during class and make it on the toilet. IT WILL BE DONE!
Texas Showdown Status??

Getting it done even if it means going to the Bathroom to do it..

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
20 replies? Didn't MK9 MLG thread have hundreds? I'm willing to bet we don't hit the cap at this point. Too many players are making bad decisions.