What's new

A Year of Injustice - Injustice: Gods Among Us Documentary

Wonderchef shut the fuck up. Go 2 and out. We dont know the batman matchup? You can kiss my ass. ..and no im not talking too much. Im going to talk catwoman matchups because im the best in the world with her. so fuck off! ..and this popoff is deserved! and everyone knows it!! I know what im talking about!! i know catwoman!!! and i know the batman matchup!!!!! kiss my ass!!!!!!!!!! you hear me?? kiss my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ryumanjisen

I only work in black,sometimes in very dark grey.
It was surprisingly good, even from a "professional" point of view. Great work.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Wonderchef shut the fuck up. Go 2 and out. We dont know the batman matchup? You can kiss my ass. ..and no im not talking too much. Im going to talk catwoman matchups because im the best in the world with her. so fuck off! ..and this popoff is deserved! and everyone knows it!! I know what im talking about!! i know catwoman!!! and i know the batman matchup!!!!! kiss my ass!!!!!!!!!! you hear me?? kiss my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it was awesome, great job.

I liked how it went over both the downs and ups, from the issues with pre-patch Scorpion, and then the huge relief after the first patch 1.06 tournament.

The only thing missing was actual interviews with the top players (without which it felt more like a montage) and what they thought about every part of the first year- though I understand this was done after, and not as these events were occurring so it wasn't quite possible.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Only just got round to seeing this, top work man, really got me hyped for this game again, can't wait to watch it at MLG/Evo.