What's new

A Question About Stage Interactions

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
Sorry if this sounds a bit stupid but I haven't seen or heard anywhere about the properties of stage interactions. We know that there are ways to get around them but out of all the videos of gameplay I've seen, not one single stage interaction has been blocked just happily eaten.

Pretty much what I'm trying to ask is if stage interactions are unblockable?

From everything such as being car slapped to having exploding barrels rolled at you. It does seem a bit tough to block a car from being slammed on what your mama gave you.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I think stuff like cars are unblockable, mainly stuff the power characters used.

A lot of the gadget characters' explosives can be blocked I believe.

Goku

Noob
Sorry if this sounds a bit stupid but I haven't seen or heard anywhere about the properties of stage interactions. We know that there are ways to get around them but out of all the videos of gameplay I've seen, not one single stage interaction has been blocked just happily eaten.

Pretty much what I'm trying to ask is if stage interactions are unblockable?

From everything such as being car slapped to having exploding barrels rolled at you. It does seem a bit tough to block a car from being slammed on what your mama gave you.
If you look in the Deathstroke vs. Batman video, when Batman jumps up to explode the Monitor Deathstroke blocks it.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
The ones that are unblockable are really slow too, so they should be easily avoidable unless used as a whiff punisher or used in a setup.

Death

Noob
From what I have seen so far it seems that the power characters have an adv in the stage interactions. It seems when they use them its unblockable and the objects are huge so it would be hard to dodge. The gadget characters seem to just use them to dodge out of the way.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
This is another layer of depth added to the meta game. We are gonna need to be aware of not only where the interactions are but how the characters during the match affect them.