What's new

A man in disguise: Super Cali Swagalicious Sexy Hella Dopeness Wins The Break Weekly #265

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
This week The Break had 8 people enter open the pages to see who was triumphant.

Notable mentions:
Super Cali Swagalicious Sexy Hella Dopeness enters his first Break Tournament
NB Nova enters the arcade to enter both Injustice and Ultra SF 4
Icy flies to the break in style by wearing his casual attire

People Missing:
KDZ decides to not show up for his own tournament even though he is the TO
Buuipter takes a Break from all the madness waiting for his time to strike
Revolver attempts to repair his suit from the damages it took at EVO
Mind Games Mind was blown from Evo and had to recover.

Top 3 Matches:
Winners Finals: Grr vs Super Cali Swagalicious Sexy Hella Dopeness

Loser Finals: Grr Vs Darth Arma

Grand Finals: Super Cali Swagalicious Sexy Hella Dopeness vs Darth Arma

Salt of the Week: Featuring Indecisive vs Grr

From Left to Right: Grr, KDZ, Darth Arma

First Place: KDZ (Superman) (Wonder Woman)
Second Place: Darth Arma (Batman) (Night Wing)
Third Place: Grr (Bane) (Joker)

The Empire Continues its dominance as both EMP player are in top 3 yet again. Can anyone stop them?

CUE THEME MUSIC:
*Insert Not Found*

Challonge Brackets
http://8wayrun.challonge.com/thebreak265igau

Ultra Street Fighter 4:
For those of you who want to watch some Ultra SF then you are in luck because a good amount of the matches were streamed for Ultra this week. Below is the link to Jaxel's YouTube Channel were you will be able to view some of the SF Matches from this Week.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6iX-QsjwZYt6VvepoH2zZw

8 On the Break is Located:
Address: 340 North Ave, Dunellen, NJ 08812
Phone: (732) 752-8880
The Tournament is Hosted by KDZ Every Tuesday at around 8:30pm 9:00pm. The Tournament is also Streamed by Jaxel over at 8 Way Run. And the Brackets are made and called by Hacker. Please Make sure to support the stream by following, Subscribing, Turning off ad block, or subscribing to his YouTube channel. Tournament entry is $10 Dollars. With no venue fee. Thats right. NO VENUE FEE. Stop by and play with some of the best Injustice Players the Area has to Offer. Meet new people and level up. If you are in the area you should also check out the Break which holds many different games. And is home to the Break Steak Special.

Last edited by a moderator:

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Start mashing MB when you command grab tho. I saw like 3 non-MB HM when you had bars :(
I need to hold it. Mashing it doesnt work for me. Thought i had the timing down. Guess not. *Shrugs*. TBH i didnt even want to enter but communications got messed up and i ended up entering without even knowing.

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
I need to hold it. Mashing it doesnt work for me. Thought i had the timing down. Guess not. *Shrugs*. TBH i didnt even want to enter but communications got messed up and i ended up entering without even knowing.
holding it doesn't do anything differently lol. just take some advice for once, mash the MB 2-3x. i've never once dropped a MB command grab.

Icy Black Deep

Still training...
Good stuff to Sexy Halitosis, and to Arma for being such a lab monster that he's finding new tech in the middle of grand finals. Too bad it only works on shield-stance Wonder Woman though.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Wow Grrrr your Joker has come a long way. You don't seem to use a lot of setups yet and you're not optimizing, but man you do really well in the neutral game and are pretty good about converting off of everything.
Could you be the Joker player I've been waiting for?