What's new

A Look Inside Pig's "Injustice NoteBook"

I think you guys all play basically the same type of style (except for maybe Kinetic Balding has his own MU specific setups). It is more of a personality/tendency thing (which perhaps you are referring to). IE., DO you respect random sidearm? Do you enjoy overhead tele? Tendency on knockdown, ect...

The annoying part is trying to figure out these tendencies in a ft3 tournament setting. Zod would get utterly bodied in the process of trying to get a 'feel'. The reason I did so well in my sets against Jupiter and REO at SJ is because I studied their tendencies so much before hand. Even then there was so much more work I could have done, that would have helped push me over and take the win (like Jupiter tendency to iaj1-tele.) That is why a list like this is invaluable compared to just a flowchart MU one.
Which martian plays like me???? Btw... i am starting to think martian beats wonder woman and supes better than zod... I feel more comfortable in this matchups than zod

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Do you do audio notes? I do this for work since I dictate case notes on my phone while driving and shit so I don't forget details.

This really reads like a scouting report against players. Remind me to totally sandbag if we play casuals in MKX lol.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Do you do audio notes? I do this for work since I dictate case notes on my phone while driving and shit so I don't forget details.

This really reads like a scouting report against players. Remind me to totally sandbag if we play casuals in MKX lol.
I did audio notes w music but never this, w this it would get really jumbled and unorganized quick

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
Which martian plays like me???? Btw... i am starting to think martian beats wonder woman and supes better than zod... I feel more comfortable in this matchups than zod
Pecka are you playing MMH as your main now ? Iv been off the grid too long..

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
I feel like breaking down the MU and tendencies of your opponent on such a level kinda makes you a little, idk, paranoid during the match?

Personally, I try to adapt on the fly and be more reactive.
I think you need to be able to adapt on the fly, but knowing what your opponent is planning to do helps you make better reads in some situations. It also means that you have a more developed understanding of the options they are willing to take/risk in some situations.

i think its me and playing to win in the notebook...i had a habit of d1ing laser mixups a lot.

but pecka's mmh is different now

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
you have no incentive to notebook me because of lack of tournament showing, plus i didn't use f2 at the time... the only other sinestro you would notebook would be cowboy, and the martian is probably king, dab, jupiter, or reo... or maybe they are both king lol
Don't give your brain a hernia figuring this out

@AK Pig Of The Hut With the extreme hardwork and dedication, do you fill this will be enough to beat sonic fox? especially given he uses a 50/50 vortex character to where if you guess wrong you can lose your entire life bar? batgirls scary man.

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
...I wonder what an Aquaman player's notebook would look like. Situation A: D1 trident rush. Situation B: D1 trident rush.
Aquaman is much harder to play than you think, he has some very hard match ups...so please don't bash aquaman or an aquaman player just because he's easier to play with.It's not easy to win against good players