What's new

"A King Dethroned! A Bounty Collected, Bastich." RM Decay Wins The Break Weekly #279

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I'm sorry. Also like my messages. This conversation is messing up my like ratio ;_;.
My hug have different settings.
I did. >_>
Why you not coming down to see your buddy Doomy?
Is it because its hot down here and your scruff would cause you to overheat?

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I did. >_>
Why you not coming down to see your buddy Doomy?
Is it because its hot down here and your scruff would cause you to overheat?
Its expensive to go to florida. I'll know if i can go when it is closer to CEO. But likely i will not go cause of costs and such. 11 alerts.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Its expensive to go to florida. I'll know if i can go when it is closer to CEO. But likely i will not go cause of costs and such. 11 alerts.
Its not that expensive. Don't you guys live like 5 minutes away from the GGA guys? You can't just hitch a ride with them?

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Knew it was only a matter of time, bruh! Next stop is major town. We gotta play again some day too, even though you made my 8-2 matchup look 9-1 your favor the one time we did lol.

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
so is that how people dress in new jersey? is it hot or cold up there right now. I've always wanted to go.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Congrats to Decay! Good on you man, its nice to see practice and patience pay off.

I miss the stream fellas but I'm glad the scene is still going.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
This went from being a congrats Decay thread to a Indie-Doombawks bromance thread to a Doombawks can't geographacate thread. Geographacate is a real word I just made up.