What's new

"A King Dethroned! A Bounty Collected, Bastich." RM Decay Wins The Break Weekly #279

Decay

King of the Bill

Hey guys, Indecisive said he's not doing write-ups anymore and that makes me a little upset. I'm gonna try to keep up with it and I apologize if I didn't get to watch every other match to take notes like Indy does.

Notable Mentions:
-Similar to Batgirl, MindGames' controller is broken.
-@Dartharma pulls out his Dick and keeps it out. He said the only way to level up his Nightwing is to play serious competition and learn the matchups. His NW is improving vastly and it's safe to say that out of everyone's matches, any set against Dartharma last night was super epic.
-@KDZ Tries to use Doomsday more, shaking the earth and all that jazz.
-Again makes his return with the Harley/Grundy combo from hell. We tried to get him to go to 7 Eleven and hit on a girl who once complimented his shirt, but to no avail.
-@KingJamez12 Arrives from NY, looking like a character right out of NRS design team, hood and everything.
-King Jamez also places higher than Dartharma by one point.
-Decay plays ReRave until it is time to win the tournament.

People Missing:
@Indecisive was there physically but due to lack of funds/passion/soul/swag/mojo, he does not enter.
@Icy Black Deep no longer brings out his sqwuakgirl because he said he doesn't want to get bodied anymore. Entered Street Fighter.. got bodied anyway. It was a notable body.
As previously stated, MindGames refused to use a normal xbox controller that another player brought because the d-pad on those things are mad of human feces and you run the risk of obtaining retinal aids just from looking at it. PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Steve-O Supreme-O wanted to go but he's too busy making a costume for Halloween.
@EMPEROR_JUPITER "Wait, wuttt?"

First Place: RM| DECAY (Lobo)
Second Place: RM| EMP|KDZ (Superman, Doomsday)
Third Place: KING JAMEZ (Green Lantern)

Challonge Brackets:
http://8wayrun.challonge.com/thebreak272igau

IGAU:
No stream of any matches unfortunately guys. Street Fighter took the center stage and it's unfortunate because like I stated previously, some matches were extremely intense. Good job to everyone who entered and thank you to everyone who supports the scene.

Ultra Street Fighter 4:
For those of you who want to watch some Ultra SF then you are in luck because a good amount of the matches were streamed for Ultra this week. Below is the link to Jaxel's YouTube Channel were you will be able to view some of the SF Matches from this Week:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jaxelrod/videos

8 On the Break is Located:
Address: 340 North Ave, Dunellen, NJ 08812
Phone: (732) 752-8880
The Tournament is Hosted by KDZ Every Tuesday at around 8:30pm 9:00pm. The Tournament is also Streamed by Jaxel over at 8 Way Run. And the Brackets are made and called by Hacker. Please Make sure to support the stream by following, Subscribing, Turning off ad block, or subscribing to his YouTube channel. Tournament entry is $10 Dollars. With no venue fee. Thats right. NO VENUE FEE. Stop by and play with some of the best Injustice Players the Area has to Offer. Meet new people and level up. If you are in the area you should also check out the Break which holds many different games. And is home to the Break Steak Special.

@AK RM Blake

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Eldriken

Good job, dude!

When did KDZ start using Doomsday, anyway? I know he picked him at TFC against a Raven player, but that's the only time I saw him use Doomsday.

@Decay II
I may come next week. If I confirm it, can you bring people to the tournament so its like, "stacked?" My mom doesent wanna take me there and there's no tournament because of how many people is there.

Decay

King of the Bill
Good job, dude!

When did KDZ start using Doomsday, anyway? I know he picked him at TFC against a Raven player, but that's the only time I saw him use Doomsday.
Thanks brother! KDZ started using Doomsday in case he ever had a lobotomy and couldn't rely on most of his brain. At least he'd have a character he could win with in such a dire situation. LOL but all jokes aside, I think he's leveling it up to fight against troublesome match ups. He used it on me for a match and he beat me, then I beat his doomsday and he switched to Supes. I think other than that he won against everyone using Doomsday.

Congrats man! I should be making it back out to the break in the next few weeks :)
Thank you, that would be great dude. Let me know when you plan on going so I can notify @FOREVER EL1TE so we can solidify a tournament and his mom doesn't get mad at me.

All aboard the Lobo train yaaaay
Lobo's a bill

E

Eldriken

Thanks brother! KDZ started using Doomsday in case he ever had a lobotomy and couldn't rely on most of his brain. At least he'd have a character he could win with in such a dire situation. LOL but all jokes aside, I think he's leveling it up to fight against troublesome match ups. He used it on me for a match and he beat me, then I beat his doomsday and he switched to Supes. I think other than that he won against everyone using Doomsday.

Thank you, that would be great dude. Let me know when you plan on going so I can notify @FOREVER EL1TE so we can solidify a tournament and his mom doesn't get mad at me.

Lobo's a bill
I love the fact that some people are going to Doomsday as a pocket character. =D