What's new

Guide A Guide to Rain by Book Burning [Incomplete]

BookBurning

Voidwards
SaJa

Sorry everyone been busy for awhile. And I didn't mean throwing out random lightnings Saja. I think I did put too much emphasis on it though, I didn't mean to, however if you're under the assumption that I haven't did this offline, then you're terribly mistaken.

Plus Rain has good footsies.

So..

..?

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
He was talking about the character, not the player. I don't think Rain is low tier (too many armors, too many damages in combo, and good pressure), however he is like sz, he has some broken match up.. just my opinion, and if I'm not mistaken, that's one of the reasons cdjr has stopped playing Rain (his favorit char). Once you know Rain's weaknesses, the opponent just need to play footsy to win.
I'm only moderately good; but I'd like to think he has a few almost 'unwinnable' match-ups (like Kabal, Kitana, Kenshi and I'm beginning to think Freddy can give him a hard time as well) but those are the only real MUs that hold Rain back -- I think.

Brownie

Stay Wet <3
I'm only moderately good; but I'd like to think he has a few almost 'unwinnable' match-ups (like Kabal, Kitana, Kenshi and I'm beginning to think Freddy can give him a hard time as well) but those are the only real MUs that hold Rain back -- I think.
I don't think Kabal and Kitana are that bad. Kenshi is stupid. I'm too sure about Freddy though.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
SaJa

Sorry everyone been busy for awhile. And I didn't mean throwing out random lightnings Saja. I think I did put too much emphasis on it though, I didn't mean to, however if you're under the assumption that I haven't did this offline, then you're terribly mistaken.

Plus Rain has good footsies.

So..

..?
So it's all about mindgame for Rain ? So it shouldn't be a 5-5 in that case xD The Rain player gotta be 10 times smarter. Are you planing to record (or be recorded) something very soon ? Would be interesting.