What's new

A Departure of Sorts...

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
NYC IGAU community, I'd like to take this moment to say it's been real and thank you. Many of you have had sessions at my place and even more of you have probably shared beers with me at majors. I will be moving from my spot in Queens all the way back down to good ole Hate City, ATL. I'm taking a new job down south and I'll sorely miss all of the friends I've made up here. For the ATL NRS (and Capcom) community, I look forward to coming to push some buttons--and for my NYC bros, SEE YOU AT FINAL ROUND (and maybe KIT & CEO?!?!)

@Grr
@KingJamez12
@AVN PTH jonnitti
@rev0lver
@KDZ
@DarthArma
@RM Indecisive
@Decay
@Icy Black Deep
@RM_Biohazard
@HoneyBee
@Zyphox

Last edited:

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
NYC IGAU community, I'd like to take this moment to say it's been real and thank you. Many of you have had sessions at my place and even more of you have probably shared beers with me at majors. I will be moving from my spot in Queens all the way back down to good ole Hate City, ATL. I'm taking a new job down south and I'll sorely miss all of the friends I've made up here. For the ATL NRS (and Capcom) community, I look forward to coming to push some buttons--and for my NYC bros, SEE YOU AT FINAL ROUND (and maybe KIT & CEO?!?!)

@Grr
@KingJamez12
@AVN PTH jonnitti
@rev0lver
@KDZ
@DarthArma
@RM Indecisive
@Decay
@Icy Black Deep
@RM_Biohazard
@HoneyBee
@Zyphox
So you're coming to Atlanta now? Well, welcome to my territory! :)