What's new

Breakthrough A call to all Sheeva mains: Choose Doomsday

Alright my little Sheevelings. The time has now come. It is time for us to choose our mains in Injustice. I implore all of you, our vast Sheeva army, to embrace Doomsday day 1.

From what I have seen so far he has:
Sheeva's anti air grab
Sheeva's telestomp
Sheeva's ground pound
Sheeva's armor

Please follow me in my training regiment until Injustice comes out.

Go into training mode and set Kung Lao to expert and play against him until you anti-air grab him 10 times.

Then choose either Kabal or Kenshi and play against him on expert and keep playing until you land telestomp 10 times in a row.

Then when you are done with all this practice, just set Kenshi to standing and proceed to telestomp him until you are satisfied.

Keep this up until Injustice comes out and I promise you all, we will be a force to be reckoned with!

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Alright my little Sheevelings. The time has now come. It is time for us to choose our mains in Injustice. I implore all of you, our vast Sheeva army, to embrace Doomsday day 1.

From what I have seen so far he has:
Sheeva's anti air grab
Sheeva's telestomp
Sheeva's ground pound
Sheeva's armor

Please follow me in my training regiment until Injustice comes out.

Go into training mode and set Kung Lao to expert and play against him until you anti-air grab him 10 times.

Then choose either Kabal or Kenshi and play against him on expert and keep playing until you land telestomp 10 times in a row.

Then when you are done with all this practice, just set Kenshi to standing and proceed to telestomp him until you are satisfied.

Keep this up until Injustice comes out and I promise you all, we will be a force to be reckoned with!
Can i be committed to this grouping? I may not be a sheeva main but all of doomsdays armor plays right into who ive been using for so long, The Prince of Armor. He will be my secondary and he will be broke. You had it much worse than me but i know what it is like to fight the bad MUs all the time. The time of change has come. DOOMSDAY.

LEGEND

YES!
Doomsday's getting nerfed in the day 1 patch, lol

Don't expect to be using a broken character, expect to be using a good one.
actually he is getting buffs, from what i hear he is currently trash tier

Can i be committed to this grouping? I may not be a sheeva main but all of doomsdays armor plays right into who ive been using for so long, The Prince of Armor.
This is acceptable. The one thing I do fear from Rain mains coming over to Doomsday is that you will not be ready with the anti-air grab. So change your training to 20 anti-air grabs a day against Kung Lao and we will allow you in our order.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
GGA Jeremiah if the net code is decent will you be playing on PSN? I'm looking to main Doomsday and I want to train with a high level player.

Also you beating pokechop with Sheeva made my dick hard. That is all.

Reactions: RYX
GGA Jeremiah if the net code is decent will you be playing on PSN? I'm looking to main Doomsday and I want to train with a high level player.

Also you beating pokechop with Sheeva made my dick hard. That is all.
Yeah if the netcode is good I will definitely be playing online to learn MUs. I'll let you know, GGA is actually letting me borrow a PS3 to play Injustice on so I will be on. I'll let you know the name of the user, it will be GGA_MK or something like that.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Yeah if the netcode is good I will definitely be playing online to learn MUs. I'll let you know, GGA is actually letting me borrow a PS3 to play Injustice on so I will be on. I'll let you know the name of the user, it will be GGA_MK or something like that.
actually he is getting buffs, from what i hear he is currently trash tier
Source? And please elabortate.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I consider myself an above-average Sheeva player, and I'm totally picking up Doomday to cover Deathstroke's bad MU's.