What's new

9/24 VA AsSALT Results

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Thanks to everyone who came out. Sorry I wasn't able to capture any of the tourney. Here are the results.

MK9 (PS3)

1: Ryry - Kung Lao
2: Blackula - Kenshi
3: Vegeta - Scorpion
4: N0rdicNinja - Nightwolf
5: Minerva - Sonya
5: Sayco - Kung Lao
7: Duo Prime - Cyber Sub Zero
7: Beta - Cyber Sub Zero
9: Mickey - Cyrax
9: GMMA Drummer - Ermac

Tekken 6

1: Fighting GM
2: Paul Z
3: Vegeta
4: Mr Taxi
5: EMP The Game
5: GMMA Drummer
7: Wai
7: Sayco
9: Blackula
9: SMP
9: Ryry
9: Silk
13: Beta
13: Lawrence W
13: Battle Jitni
13: Guerella S
17: Alex
17: Alliwishes T.D.O.G
17: DBC
17: Dylan Johnson
17: Catrina Sumter
17: Lord Savior
17: Juggle Sama
17: Chau
25: UnD34D
25: Terrence

AE

1. Silk
2. Ryry
3: EMP The Game
4: DBC
5: Chau
6: Blackula
7: SMP
8: Duo Prime

MvC3

1: Ryry
2: Tyler
3: SMP
4: Duo Prime
5: DBC
6: A. D.
7: Nine

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
Ryry was lucky I didn't come to this one :) jk. I beat him in Winner's and Loser's at Rivercity Runbacks. They were really good games I enjoyed playing against him and wished they were recorded.

Kind of a low turnout, I actually never heard of this tourny until this thread popped up.

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Ryry was lucky I didn't come to this one :) jk. I beat him in Winner's and Loser's at Rivercity Runbacks. They were really good games I enjoyed playing against him and wished they were recorded.

Kind of a low turnout, I actually never heard of this tourny until this thread popped up.
The original thread had a different name, but the name of the tourney got changed. Beta never updated the original thread for the tourney where all the announcements were made.

I sent Ryry to losers in Winners Semi-Finals then beat my friend Vegeta in Winners Finals to go to Grand finals. Ryry beat Vegeta in Losers Finals and then came back and won the two set in Grand Finals.

Another MK tourney, another second place finish. sigh