What's new

87.6% Accurate Character Matching Algorithm.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
A complex system of determination can figure out the character you use based on how you answer simple questions. Answer these questions /pick from the selections and see how accurate it is. <I can determine if you are lying>

#1. Which do you prefer?
Captain Crunch
Lucky Charms

If you answered:

Lucky Charms-
You enjoy the gooey marshmallow taste, but what child wouldn't? The concept of Lucky Charms and fairy tale magic has permeated your psyche. You love fantasy and luck. You love Alice in Wonderland type adventures.
Characters you may use include:
Zatanna, Batgirl, Black Adam, Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Grundy, Hawkgirl

If you answered Captain Crunch-
You enjoy the sweet cereal and its simplicity. Captains are nautical. While there are pirate tales and folklore that reference said material, you are more interested in things that are grounded and real. You enjoy fiction as well as non fiction, but those that aren't farfetched interest you the most.
Characters you use may include: Aquaman, Batman, Grundy, Nightwing, Flash

#2.(for Batman and Superman players)
I prefer Coke
I prefer Pepsi

If you answered:

I prefer Coke-
Coke is the 'original'. Coke is the staple. The American tradition, such as Marlboro, Ford, Budweiser, Captain America, and of course, the man of steel himself. Superman had many different iterations, as did Coke. Both of these had their fair share of flops(Superman randomly having the power 'Super Marionetism due to writer's block)(New Coke)The red coke logo symbolizes heart, a quality shared by Superman's symbolic S. Which apparently isn't an S. Apparently we are all dyslexic, and haven't noticed it's an 'H' for 'hope'. So I guess he's Hopeman.

If you answered Pepsi
Pepsi tastes better than coke. It is refined. Calm. Cool. The color blue symbolizes the sky. The sea. Cold ice. You are stern. Stoic. And level headed. You are more refined than 'the original'. You are the night. You are justice. You are Batman.

#3.
I am artistic
I'm a bully

If you answered:

I am artistic-
Creativity runs rampant in your mind. Drawing makes you feel free, like a bird. This is why drawing wings are so common among tattoo artists. The architecture of certain character designs fascinate you enough to make you use them. Characters you use may include: Lobo, Hawkgirl, Joker, Raven, Killer Frost, Green Lantern, Harley Quinn, Deathstroke

I am bully-
You like to be in control more than you like to be controlled. You many not necessarily have to be an actual bully, but your assertiveness is apparent. Subconsciously, you like to make your presence known. Characters you use may include: Doomsday, Bane, Grundy, Zod, Black Adam, Flash

#4.
I am a racist
I am not racist. I have at least one black friend.

If you answered:

I am a racist-
Characters you use may include:
Ares

I am not racist. I have at least one black friend-
You feel the need to prove your acceptance to others. You have tried to play Black Adam and Cyborg in the past, but to no avail. You do not use the Hal Jordan skin when in the presence of onlookers.

#5.
I am a younger brother/ sister
I am a leader

If you answered:

I am a younger sibling-
You can't help but feel out of the spotlight and under your elder sibling's shadow, even if you were spoiled more than they were. You are the Luigi to their Mario and may choose characters that you deem cool or fun or strong enough to beat your elder sibling's character. You may also use characters that may be considered 'rebels'.
Characters you use may include: Nightwing, Bane, Ares, Batgirl, Shazam, Lex, Harley Quinn

I am a leader-
You like control, and order. You are motivated to try and accept very little failure from yourself. You strive to be better, but also help others do so. Sometimes you're a little hard on yourself. But sometimes....that's exactly what you need.
Characters you use may include: Zod, Batman, Sinestro, Martian Man Hunter, Superman, Green Lantern

#6.
I have a small penis

If you answered:

I have a small penis-
You are most likely overcompensating in your day to day life. Characters you use may include: Bane. Sinestro.

#7.
You are a wretched, foul degenerate who is even complimented by the term 'scum of the earth'. You are a devil worshipper who preyed on weak defenseless little animals and tortured them as a child for fun. You are a depraved bastard that would, if it were legal, drink the blood of new born babies. You have no conscience, no soul. You are the worst kind of human being there is. If you even are a human being, you sick fuck.

If that sounds like you, you used:
Prepatch Superman, Pre Patch Black Adam, Kabal.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Only 1/3 of the three questions that apply to me are correct of my character(s)/ 33.33% accurate matching Algorithm. Rename thread please.

Rickyraws

Only 1/3 of the three questions that apply to me are correct of my character(s)/ 33.33% accurate matching Algorithm. Rename thread please.
It got at least one correct. That's accurate as a mother lover when you consider the variables.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
None of this applies to me. I don't like lucky charms or captain crunch. I prefer coke and never touched superman. I'm neither a bully or artsy. I'm not racist and I only use yellow Lantern and don't use cyborg. I'm a younger sibling and I only use grundy and CW now. And my penis is huge. I was let down by this thread :(

None of this applies to me. I don't like lucky charms or captain crunch. I prefer coke and never touched superman. I'm neither a bully or artsy. I'm not racist and I only use yellow Lantern and don't use cyborg. I'm a younger sibling and I only use grundy and CW now. And my penis is huge. I was let down by this thread :(

clearly part of the 12%...

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
I prefer Pepsi and have touched batman twice since day one. Supes was an alt once for me and still remains one of my shitters.

Rickyraws

It was in fact accurate. Yellow is the color of fear. You fear being seen through by using John Stewart as a cover for your proclamation of non-racism, and so you use Green Lantern, but a color that would seen intentionally ambiguous.

Algorithm don't lie.

I don't lie.
I deferred to more than one GGA member who said you chose Pepsi over Coke one evening at Tony's.