77% + 14 hits with C-Sub

Discussion in 'Classic Sub-zero' started by NobilityV2, Jan 20, 2008.

1. NobilityV2

NobilityV2 He shot me, then he hit me.

I just did a 77% + 14 hit combo with C-Sub and I didn't find it on the guides. Has anyone done this combo besides me? If so tell me how to do it because I was just experimenting.
  2. Hammerbash V2

Hammerbash V2 New Member

Relaunch i think?
  3. ded

ded Elder God

i did 77% without relaunch and uppercut interrupt ^_^
  4. NobilityV2

No it wasn't a relaunch.
  5. Frankiebonez

Frankiebonez New Member

Why dont you tell us the combo so someone can tell you if its feasible or not
  6. Sir-Jabs-Alot

Sir-Jabs-Alot New Member

Scrub, make a video and give us a link :D.
  7. Kaiba

Kaiba New Member

Blockable?
    Unlimited Run?
    Quick Uppercut?

I've hit, without relaunch, 75%-80% with uppercut interrupts and 100% with Noob's disabler backfire.
  8. NobilityV2

I was just playing novice training my Sub-Zero it was on the 2nd to last character, Kano. I just do his normal pop-up. HP,HP,LP,JK,SWEEP,SLIDE. After the slide he jumped then I did the advanced corner combo. It ended up to be 77% with 14 hits. No uppercuts, no relaunches, no bugs or glitches.
  9. Frankiebonez

Frankiebonez New Member

THATS NOT A REAL COMBO! Your telling me you did a sweep then a slide that was unblockable... THEN the computer jumped and you did an advanced corner combo? WTF IS AN ADVANCED CORNER COMBO?!

You said thats not a glitch? Bro, a glitch is a bug in a game... which would be the combo meter reading that bs that you think was an actual combo, as a combo. So yes its a glitch.

Christ man, this forum is shitting the bed this past week.
  10. ded

ded Elder God

11. Kaiba

Kaiba New Member

12. dubson

dubson Active Member

ROFL
  13. NobilityV2

It was on Kano, KANO! And it was 14 hits. Way bigger than that one.
  14. DarkMoon

DarkMoon New Member

15. ded

ded Elder God

Jesus! Shut up dude...
  16. NobilityV2

Wow fucking lock this thread. I'm getting flamed for discovering combo that no ones done before and I just wanted to share.
  17. dubson

dubson Active Member

Rain, read this:

This is why your getting flamed
  18. NobilityV2

Dude I was making shit up I have no clue what I did... All I know is that it was 77% and 14 hits.
  19. Frankiebonez

Frankiebonez New Member

The fact is it doesnt exist, and if you cant prove it, then sorry no one will believe you.
  20. FILER

FILER New Member

Sometimes when I finish matches it says weird combo numbers and percentages. I have had 2 hit 80% combos...ect. This doesn't mean you actually did that much damage, but rather that the computer is somehow messing up. I don't know enough to say why...but it happens to me from time to time. Maybe this is what happened to you, because this combo is impossible.
  21. Tim Static

Tim Static ULTRAAAA KOMBO Staff Member

you can corner run-jab an oppenent to death, and it will read out combo damage.

its still not a combo.

Rain your a noob. record what you did or else nobody will believe what your saying.
  22. Shock

Shock Administrator Staff Member

PSN:
    UMKShock
    XBL:
    EWAShock
    The CPU can escape and recover in situations before the actual combo break point ends, and if they are in the air, it holds combo possibility until they touch the ground again, possible until they go into neutral state. You can something like this happen in a demo video Lex did with Kung Lao where he does a combo and they try to attack but he knocks them up again, something to that effect. This is possible how all of that registered as one combo. If they couldn't escape, there would be tons more CPU only infs.

Regardless, it is not a combo.
  23. Hammerbash V2

Hammerbash V2 New Member

Omg nice :D Was that a glitch cancel ice lake?
  24. TheGreg

TheGreg New Member

One example of this is when you sweep the computer and immediately JK. The computer will do a SUJK right into your JK and it'll count it as a 2-hit combo.

This whole thread is like someone saying they hit 30 LPs and then the spear on the computer, so it's a brand new 2-hit/70% combo they discovered.
  25. NinjaGrinder

NinjaGrinder A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat

here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8BU8283Lsw