What's new

77% + 14 hits with C-Sub

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
I just did a 77% + 14 hit combo with C-Sub and I didn't find it on the guides. Has anyone done this combo besides me? If so tell me how to do it because I was just experimenting.

Kaiba

Noob
Blockable?
Unlimited Run?
Quick Uppercut?

I've hit, without relaunch, 75%-80% with uppercut interrupts and 100% with Noob's disabler backfire.

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
I was just playing novice training my Sub-Zero it was on the 2nd to last character, Kano. I just do his normal pop-up. HP,HP,LP,JK,SWEEP,SLIDE. After the slide he jumped then I did the advanced corner combo. It ended up to be 77% with 14 hits. No uppercuts, no relaunches, no bugs or glitches.

THATS NOT A REAL COMBO! Your telling me you did a sweep then a slide that was unblockable... THEN the computer jumped and you did an advanced corner combo? WTF IS AN ADVANCED CORNER COMBO?!

You said thats not a glitch? Bro, a glitch is a bug in a game... which would be the combo meter reading that bs that you think was an actual combo, as a combo. So yes its a glitch.

Christ man, this forum is shitting the bed this past week.

dubson

Noob
Frankiebonez said:
THATS NOT A REAL COMBO! Your telling me you did a sweep then a slide that was unblockable... THEN the computer jumped and you did an advanced corner combo? WTF IS AN ADVANCED CORNER COMBO?!

You said thats not a glitch? Bro, a glitch is a bug in a game... which would be the combo meter reading that bs that you think was an actual combo, as a combo. So yes its a glitch.

Christ man, this forum is shitting the bed this past week.
ROFL

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
ded_ said:
http://mk.ediko.net/umk3/csub76.wmv :D

finishing the same combo with hk instead aalp, slide will cause +1%
It was on Kano, KANO! And it was 14 hits. Way bigger than that one.

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
ded_ said:
RaiN said:
ded_ said:
http://mk.ediko.net/umk3/csub76.wmv :D

finishing the same combo with hk instead aalp, slide will cause +1%
It was on Kano, KANO! And it was 14 hits. Way bigger than that one.
Jesus! Shut up dude...
Wow fucking lock this thread. I'm getting flamed for discovering combo that no ones done before and I just wanted to share.

dubson

Noob
Rain, read this:

Frankiebonez said:

This is why your getting flamed

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
Dubson said:
Rain, read this:

Frankiebonez said:

This is why your getting flamed
Dude I was making shit up I have no clue what I did... All I know is that it was 77% and 14 hits.

FILER

Noob
Sometimes when I finish matches it says weird combo numbers and percentages. I have had 2 hit 80% combos...ect. This doesn't mean you actually did that much damage, but rather that the computer is somehow messing up. I don't know enough to say why...but it happens to me from time to time. Maybe this is what happened to you, because this combo is impossible.

Tim Static

Adminerator
you can corner run-jab an oppenent to death, and it will read out combo damage.

its still not a combo.

Rain your a noob. record what you did or else nobody will believe what your saying.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
The CPU can escape and recover in situations before the actual combo break point ends, and if they are in the air, it holds combo possibility until they touch the ground again, possible until they go into neutral state. You can something like this happen in a demo video Lex did with Kung Lao where he does a combo and they try to attack but he knocks them up again, something to that effect. This is possible how all of that registered as one combo. If they couldn't escape, there would be tons more CPU only infs.

Regardless, it is not a combo.

Shock said:
The CPU can escape and recover in situations before the actual combo break point ends, and if they are in the air, it holds combo possibility until they touch the ground again, possible until they go into neutral state. You can something like this happen in a demo video Lex did with Kung Lao where he does a combo and they try to attack but he knocks them up again, something to that effect. This is possible how all of that registered as one combo. If they couldn't escape, there would be tons more CPU only infs.

One example of this is when you sweep the computer and immediately JK. The computer will do a SUJK right into your JK and it'll count it as a 2-hit combo.

This whole thread is like someone saying they hit 30 LPs and then the spear on the computer, so it's a brand new 2-hit/70% combo they discovered.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
Shock said:

here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8BU8283Lsw