What's new

6 days remain until Boon's countdown reaches June 2nd

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
boon.jpg
We now have less than one week until June 2nd. This would be just another day for all of us had Boon not started a kryptic countdown to the day. Most recently, after this past weekend's UFGTX event in Chicago, Illinois, Boon appeared on stream after the Injustice: Gods Among Us finals finished up. Although, there wasn't a whole lot of new information from the great interview by @BGCallisto , we did learn that Ed Boon (and Warner Bros who owns Mortal Kombat) is indeed going to the Electronic Entertainment Expo or "E3".

This isn't and can't be just a coincidence and it's not. With "some kind" of announcement expected for June 2nd and E3 right around the corner sets the on-going trend from NetherRealm Studios. In past years with NetherRealm Studios they have dropped a reveal trailer right around the time of E3.

What will it be though? All hands point to the next installment of Mortal Kombat, which many believe to be called "Mortal Kombat II". Follow us in our countdown to June 2nd!

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
First of all, I am really excited and I hope I'm not disappointed. Secondly, if it is indeed a new Mortal Kombat(fingers crossed)I hope they do call it "Mortal Kombat 2." That would be legit.