What's new

$500 Pot Bonus for Injustice and Mortal Kombat 9 EACH at Summer Jam 8!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Yes, you read the title correctly: a prize pool of $1,000 is being split in half with each going to both NRS titles at Summer Jam 8, hosted by @Big E! The event is set to take place on August 29th, near the end of this month. For those of you who are still undecided about attendance, perhaps this will give you some motivation in making your choice, especially since Summer Jam is another noteworthy major for the community.

The pot bonus for Injustice is confirmed in this thread where you can review all the details about Summer Jam 8, and for those who are skeptical about the MK9 pot bonus, this post from Big E's Twitter account should be the confirmation you need. :)

Twitter   BigENec  This is for all the mk9 fans. ....png
What are you waiting for?! Start making your plans to pre-reg now!

Summer Jam 8 topic: http://testyourmight.com/threads/aug-29-2014-big-e-gaming-summer-jam-8-summers-over-party-philadelphia-pa-mk9-free-entry.41526/

Attachments

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

More incentive is always a good thing. Props to this guy.

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
I would go to win this free, but that's when I start classes again :/ I put faith into MikeMetroid

I would go to win this free, but that's when I start classes again :/ I put faith into MikeMetroid

Only dumb kids go to school... Duhhhh!

I mean, really? Do you think Quan chi has a diploma?? :)

I'm kidding. I wish you were gonna' go! Come to GUTS in September.

That's an order... :p

Last edited: