What's new

4 types of players. What type are you?

Yes

• Total voters

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
Examples:

Tier Whore: Deg switching to Aquaman because he didn't believe Zatanna and Harley would give him results

Low Tier Hero: Take A Chance sticking with Jade because he believes people are wrong about her

Character Loyalist: Rev0lver never taking anyone besides Lex as an option, since the beginning of the game's life

Character Crisis: Perfect Legend is good with many characters in Injustice, but a master at none because of his lack of dedication towards one character

Last edited:

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Right now I'm definitely in character crisis. However I expect to be back in character loyalist/ tier whore mode for mkx. I pick a character I believe is top and just stick with them.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Well, I've played BG since she came out and picked up Zatanna as soon as she came out too.

But they're both incredibly good characters so I think I get to be a mixture of tier whore and character loyalist?

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
Well, I've played BG since she came out and picked up Zatanna as soon as she came out too.

But they're both incredibly good characters so I think I get to be a mixture of tier whore and character loyalist?
Tier whore means you're picking a character for the primary reason being that they're top tier. Picking a character from their day 1 release doesn't make you a tier whore.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
For MK9 my main has pretty much always been Smoke, even when I sucked at the game I had no idea he was top 10. But I have pocket characters and a secondary, where do I fall under?

For Injustice I was really late to the party so I picked MMH up straight away and Tier whored. Don't even care, I'm having sooo much fun playing Martian, he's awesome. And he's my (Tied 1st place) favourite Justice League member so it all works out. Tier Whore + Loyalist + Crisis ? Someone help me, what do I vote for? :p

orochiDragon

PSN OROCHI-dragon / Archangel-44
I will always only play my guy Ares! No matter what people say about him :cool:! That
mb teleport is so freaking good lol.