2nd Official MKII PS3 Tournament (Sign up thread)

Discussion in 'Mortal Kombat II' started by The Ghost of Tim Static, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nah,shes cool. she owes me mad favors....its not what you think. brackets have been done for a while (sat). she made me mad because i did the whole thing on my own and she said she would help if any issues, with the ammount of favors i have done for her, i have the right to be mad.

using flash was no trouble, its when you go to save your project that an issue occured, and the timing was bad because only she can fix it and she wasnt around,its all good.
  2. ZAQ

ZAQ Noob

1. Post Temp Brackets
    2. Send the flash to me
    3. If I can't figure it out by 7pm she will fix it anyway

Alt. Skip 2.
  3. Don't stress to much over it Dookie. I'm sure everyone appreciates the time your putting into this. Its gonna turn out great. I know the people in the tourny can't wait to see it (myself included) but waiting a bit longer won't hurt anyone. You know what they say, good things come to those that wait.
  4. YourMKArcadeSource

YourMKArcadeSource Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related

Yeah, but I want to get my ass-kicking over with. It's going to be an honor just playing against some of these guys...
  5. AriaDelano

AriaDelano Noob

WoW!....awesome job Dookie, its mk2 tournament style!!
  6. MKillBill

MKillBill Sabumnim Staff Member Lead Moderator

PSN:
    MKillBill
    Well I've never played Krayziebone, but I'll bet he's as tough as all the rest.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.