What's new

Question - Kotal Kahn 114DF1 MB on Ferra/Torr

oaoo94

Owner of HAZARDOUS Gaming
What the hell is this bull crap? Why is one of the biggest characters in the games making me whiff this? I mean it works in the corner but why not in Midscreen?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I'm sorry WHAT!?

Explain... Please explain...
Yeah, its kinda weird and I don't really know how to explain it.
Sometimes if Kotal raises a totem (like say the obsidian or whatever) for some reason if Ferra/Torr is mid-PnG and cancels it at the right time the totem just doesn't work.
I can't replicate it well enough so its not like usable in a match, but its just weird. I had a video on my USB but its being used by my friend so I can't upload.

Like it does it at random times. I think maybe when Ferra is falling off or getting back on? I had it happen after doing a raw b.2 and nothin else also and it happened but its so far from consistant. Just weird.

Like even for a lab monster like myself, this isn't something I can do more than maybe once or twice at any given time. I got lucky to get the video and it took 45 minutes of recording to even get it once... But it does happen.

Last edited:

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
The 1,1 in 1,1,4 whiff completely on small ducking characters even tho the 2nd hit is suppose to be mid. It's just one of the many inconsistencies of MKX.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Yeah, its kinda weird and I don't really know how to explain it.
Sometimes if Kotal raises a totem (like say the obsidian or whatever) for some reason if Ferra/Torr is mid-PnG and cancels it at the right time the totem just doesn't work.
I can't replicate it well enough so its not like usable in a match, but its just weird. I had a video on my USB but its being used by my friend so I can't upload.

Like it does it at random times. I think maybe when Ferra is falling off or getting back on? I had it happen after doing a raw b.2 and nothin else also and it happened but its so far from consistant. Just weird.

Like even for a lab monster like myself, this isn't something I can do more than maybe once or twice at any given time. I got lucky to get the video and it took 45 minutes of recording to even get it once... But it does happen.
Wow that sounds like a crazy bug. Maybe when totems are active it changes the opponents properties rather than what Kotals properties and when PnG is activated it resets or changes it or something... Actually you got it after a raw b2 so my theory is sh** haha. I'd like to see the video when you get it man, it's pretty interesting. I'll need to lab it.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Wow that sounds like a crazy bug. Maybe when totems are active it changes the opponents properties rather than what Kotals properties and when PnG is activated it resets or changes it or something... Actually you got it after a raw b2 so my theory is sh** haha. I'd like to see the video when you get it man, it's pretty interesting. I'll need to lab it.
Well I mean it could be that because when you do b.2 Torr slams Ferra so for a moment she is off of his back, but then she instantly remounts. Thats why I guessed it had something to do with dismount/remounting.

Frankly I have no clue, you could be 100% right.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Well I mean it could be that because when you do b.2 Torr slams Ferra so for a moment she is off of his back, but then she instantly remounts. Thats why I guessed it had something to do with dismount/remounting.

Frankly I have no clue, you could be 100% right.
I don't know anything about F/T so I'm really talking out my ass, if I'm right then my playing Cassie is paying off with the correct guess work :DOGE

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
If I ever figure out how to do this consistantly it'll be cool, I can just imagine a Kotal close to death and throwing down his life drain totem for a Last stand, only to see his expression when he realizes I negated it before he could even make his move.