What's new

MK1 Patch Notes and Premium Mavado Release 5/7

Mavado has been added to Mortal Kombat 1 for those who own the Premium edition of Mortal Kombat 1. Alongside the deadly alliance bungie man is a small patch below to the game. What do you think about Mavado so far?

Patch Notes

PC Steam & Epic Games Store

New Online Benchmark UI screen displayed when failing to meet Krossplay Matchmaking FPS or Storage Speed thresholds
Fixed an issue where the game wouldn't boot properly if using certain 3rd party software
Fixed a stability issue with Invasions mode's Tarkatan Colony mesa
Fixed certain stutters that could occur when dropping below 60FPS in an Online match

Nintendo Switch

Fixed announcer’s voice getting cut off after selecting Arena in practice mode
Fixed issue where Kung Lao’s hat is missing during the intro cinematic
Fixed Kenshi’s ‘Festival Disguise’ skin to properly change to equipped palette

General Fixes & Adjustments

Move list corrections & Localization fixes
Added Mavado Kameo to Roster
Adjusted head physics during The Klassic Brutality
Fixed rare issue that could cause a crash while using the Copilot feature on Xbox

Fixed issue that could cause Xbox players to see a blank pop-up when receiving an invite from a Krossplay Private King of the Hill
Fixed rare crash that could occur while using Social Menu

Invasions

Some Encounters in Season of Huntress are no longer required to reach the Season Boss
Dark Star Johnny Cage Energy Balls now do less damage
Adjusted difficulty of Raiden Trial: IV Encounter
Fixed rare issue that allowed player to walk through gate in Fengjian Village without using the Tea Kettle key
Fixed rare issue that could cause some opponents to have incorrect names during Ambush fights
Fixed rare issue in Tea House Mesa that could cause the camera to behave incorrectly
Fixed issue that could cause Geras Time Trial III to not complete if he takes damage
Fixed "Inner Titan" Talisman still granting infinite super meter after the buff has expired
Fixed rare issue in some encounters that could cause the opponent to have an incorrect animation after winning the match

Character Specific Adjustments

Main Fighters

Sub-Zero
Fixed issue that could cause Ice Slide to clip into opponent when cancelled into from Attacks near the edge of the Arena

Quan Chi
Fixed issue with "Charged by Nether" and "Seeking Power" skins using the same palette

Kameo Fighters

Shujinko (Kameo)

Adjusted how Kopy Kat & Mimic are displayed in move list
Fixed issues with move list that could occur after a Practice Reset while morphed into opponent Shang Tsung’s Kameo
Adjusted when Shujinko can be pushed by opponent during Mimic Triple Ground Skull
Fixed lingering sound effects that could occur during Mimic Ermac's Death Embrace

Sonya (Kameo)
Slightly increased recharge delay of Energy Rings when used more than once in the same combo

Last edited:

Comments

"Adjusted head physics during The Klassic Brutality "
totally minor but still
I didn't like the classic d2 brutals, said it from the beginning (where is the force?)
now it is actually more believable

I know for you sweaty players, it's what ever, not for me and the immersion :D

Honestly I try to be positive now a days but I cannot understand how nrs can be so incompetent when it comes to balancing.

they shadow nerf Janet which literally is not used in a single top tier team and is only used in some lower tier characters like reptile and li mei yet they leave brain dead broken khameleon untouched as well as kenshi.

Look at the breakdown in teams used in the pro Kompetition qualifier:

Rewind: Reiko- Janet
Sooneo: peacemaker - sonya
Wraith: Shang- goro
Unjust: peacemaker- khameleon
Joystick: Liu- khameleon
Getreked: johnny- khameleon/goro
Pulse: Johnny- khameleon/ goro
Xombat: Johnny- goro
Dexy: mileena- khameleon
Wizegemini: havik- scorpion
King gambler: Johnny - khameleon/goro
Hourglass: Mileena- kunglao
Illysilly: sindel- kunglao
Han: reiko- tremor
Onlinecale: baraka- Stryker

So let me get this straight. Khameleon was used in 6 separate teams and with two of those teams winning both west and east through dexy and unjust yet Janet with only one player representing her out of the 20+ teams that were used gets nerfed? Please make it make sense..

"Adjusted head physics during The Klassic Brutality "
totally minor but still
I didn't like the classic d2 brutals, said it from the beginning (where is the force?)
now it is actually more believable

I know for you sweaty players, it's what ever, not for me and the immersion :D
Broo I just checked to see what they meant and yeahhhhh it's my favorite brutality now. Lol the impact is crazyyyyyy.

Janet nerf? To be fair, Janet is busted like Khameleon (especially compared to other kameos), but curious what the nerf was. Also, Mavado's gonna be as common as Kham and Janet unless they make some changes to the base kameos.

Honestly I try to be positive now a days but I cannot understand how nrs can be so incompetent when it comes to balancing.

they shadow nerf Janet which literally is not used in a single top tier team and is only used in some lower tier characters like reptile and li mei yet they leave brain dead broken khameleon untouched as well as kenshi.

Look at the breakdown in teams used in the pro Kompetition qualifier:

Rewind: Reiko- Janet
Sooneo: peacemaker - sonya
Wraith: Shang- goro
Unjust: peacemaker- khameleon
Joystick: Liu- khameleon
Getreked: johnny- khameleon/goro
Pulse: Johnny- khameleon/ goro
Xombat: Johnny- goro
Dexy: mileena- khameleon
Wizegemini: havik- scorpion
King gambler: Johnny - khameleon/goro
Hourglass: Mileena- kunglao
Illysilly: sindel- kunglao
Han: reiko- tremor
Onlinecale: baraka- Stryker

So let me get this straight. Khameleon was used in 6 separate teams and with two of those teams winning both west and east through dexy and unjust yet Janet with only one player representing her out of the 20+ teams that were used gets nerfed? Please make it make sense..
Nrs doesn't balance the game based on top player performance.